Monday, October 1, 2007

Brother Anthony


This is Anthony Miller, one of the three other loaned executives. I told him my daughter is married to a Keith Miller. I suggested that maybe they are long lost kin. No way. How foolish of me. Keith is a Seattle Sea Hawk fan and Anthony is a diehard Chicago Bears fan.

The first day of training we were asked to share our background. Anthony sparked my interest when he said he likes talking politics and had made a major shift. Hmmm! I later learned that he is a fiscal conservative Republican. Although he didn’t say directly, his compassion for family, children, the unborn and opposition to gambling looks very socially conservative to me. I helped Anthony get in contact with his district Republicans and his state senator, John Huppenthal. They wasted no time in putting Anthony to work.

Anthony is very hardworking, office savvy, original and multidimensional in his thinking, entrepreneurial and a kind and compassionate person. He will continued to succeed in whatever he does in life.


Anthony just got the golf bug. There is no recovery from this contagion, you just have to practice and master it. We left work early one Friday and headed to the driving range. I worked on his golf game with him. He has got promise. I assured him since he is still in his thirties there is plenty of time to get ready for the senior tour.

1 comment:

Mrs. Miller said...

Another Miller! Whoot!