Monday, October 8, 2007

Outstanding in My Field

This is me outstanding in my field. I love the game of golf. Most Fridays, between 11:00am – 3:00pm, except during my Mesa United Way tour of duty you will find me at Mesa Golf Center located on East McKellips. It is a fantastic range and there is a great group of guys who operate the facility. Although I don’t play any more, I do practice weekly. I also enjoy teaching the game. Avid golfers struggle with my choice of practicing the game. I explain it this way: Some people like to target practice with guns others like to hunt and a few like to do both.

2 comments:

Joyface said...

Ahh, I love golf courses. I want to hit range balls with you when I am out at Thanksgiving time.

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

I love your analogy. I had never thought of it that way before. Seeing the picture makes me want to hit balls too. Maybe the pregnant belly would bring me good luck. It certainly couldn't make my game any worse, could it?!?!?